Slept until noon. Still really tired but made myself get up and do stuff.
Actually got a lot done today. Finished up the Japanese homework. Translating from English to Japanese is a royal bugger.
Now I have a lot of flashcards to do - will do that on Sunday. Poor rat will have to use them to drill phrases with me.
Did the first draft beta of Talon's latest chapter. I have to beta in stages. Do the first one, put it aside to 'rest', then look at it again in about 12-24 hours. Sometimes I catch more, sometimes not. Let it 'rest' one more time, then do a final beta and ship it off.
Was tempted to call Talon, since we talked last weekend.
Wrote over 1000 words on a particular one-shot that just came out me in November.
Installed Photoshop 5 & 5.5 but not 6 or 7 yet. I cannot find the box with 7. It's around here somewhere. Probably buried under piles of doujinshi.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*